london // let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

9 Feb 2012



2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

It snowed for the first time this winter last Friday night and my oh my, what a lot of snow! It's so magical and pretty and fun while it's thick and powdery, but then it starts melting and gets icy and muddy and is not so fun. Anyway, on Saturday morning Laura and I walked to Finsbury Park and took some photos since we thought we'd better make the most of the snow.

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

2012_02_05 Snow in Finsbury Park copy

Our friend Aaron was taking some photos the night before while it was actually snowing and because he's got some amazing skills... all of his photos look amazing!




7 comments :

  1. Ohhhhh it's sooo pretty. I still find it so weird that it's snowing and freezing cold on your side of the world, yet I'm sitting here in shorts.

    Love the pics, I'm really excited to see you in June! Can we go eat Heston food please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to look forward to an actual summer... Although I'm sure by the time it happens I hate the heat again!

    I'm so excited! Of course we can eat Heston food. I'll pop you an email. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I get so cold from looking back at the snow. But you guys look like you had fun! And the white, powdery stuff looks so pretty too! I really like the red coat of your friend.

    I like the first among the 3 photos from your friend Aaron the best, it really shows the fun and the cold that night I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun! Laura got her coat on sale from Topshop I think.

    Aaron's a talented one! He just took some photos of us ten pin bowling... not so flattering angles, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your snowy adventures. Excuse me whilst I just drool over all these amazing photos on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Berni! Snow is pretty fun. It does start becoming a pain after a while - purely for transportational reasons though. :)

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger