friends // shipshape studio

8 Aug 2012


My pal Emily has been working her little butt off recently. Emily and Adam have been getting their brand spankin' new online shop up and running over at Shipshape Studio. They're having an online launch party on Thursday through to Friday - so everyone can attend! I know there'll be music playlists and pretty things to buy (for gifts or for yourself! Knowing me I'd be buying for myself...).

So pop on over to the Shipshape Studio Shop launch party!

I've got my eye on the Crafty like a Fox tote bag, Tomorrow Bear print and the Polkadot Panda card, because let's face it, I still freaking love pandas.

Special mention to another pal illustrator Emma Block who has some of her prints and stationery available to buy at Shipshape Studio. She also illustrated a gorgeous book called Tea & Cake and you can see some more photos of it over here on her blog.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger